To assist on-site sales counselor with leads and guide prospective buyers through the model home(s). Gather information from prospective buyers and pass that information on to the sales counselor. Provide assistance to prospective and contracted buyers when the sales counselor is unavailable.
- At the direction of the on-site sales counselor: Assists prospective homebuyers by providing basic information about the home(s), company, and neighborhood.
- At the direction of the on-site sales counselor: Distributes flyers, letters and other promotional materials for mailings and model home distribution.
- Maintains accurate records on prospective customers. Submits reports regarding daily and weekly activities, including appointments, prospecting, and results to the on-site sales counselor.
Scope Data/Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Work schedules may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays, and may require overtime.
Requirements, Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Traits
- Knowledge of real estate is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work in model home, sales trailer, or temporary office.
- Must have reliable transportation, auto insurance and a valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to read, write and perform basic mathematics and should be computer literate.
- Should demonstrate motivation and good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers.
Every employee is expected to demonstrate the Kindred Way Values where everyone is important, we respect our buyers, we are honest, and we have integrity.
Kindred Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to hiring a diverse team.
- Job Type: Part-time in Person