COVID-19 Preparedness and Situational Awareness
- Kindred Homes
- January, 11, 2022
- COVID-19 Information
As you are aware, we are all dealing with great uncertainty that is beyond unprecedented. What we do know is the CDC is advising the following guidelines to help lower the risk of transmission of COVID-19. We ask that you do not tour our homes or communities if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Any respiratory symptoms, including but not limited to: coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, or labored breathing in the last 14 days.
- Fever of any temperature for the last 14 days.
- Traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days.
- Traveled to any areas in the US that are known hot spots for COVID-19, including but not limited to metropolitan areas in California, Washington, Oregon, New York, and Colorado.
- Traveled on any cruise line to any destination.
- Have been around any person who meets the criteria above.
We understand this may be troubling and an inconvenience for you, but this is the best possible way we know how to keep our employees and our buyers safe.
You can visit our website at www.kindredhomes.com to learn more about our communities, floor plans, and available homes. You can also call 817-670-9699 and speak with our online sales consultant to learn more and schedule an appointment with an onsite sales specialist.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit: